Bow Jangles Workshops and Courses
Workshop & Courses
Booking and Payment
Booking a workshop or course confirms acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Workshops and courses can be booked through our website, www.bowjanglesgallery.co.uk, and payments can be made through the website at the same time, Payment for all courses is due at the time of booking.
Acknowledgement and confirmation of booking will normally be made by email and in certain circumstances by post.
Bookings are considered provisional until payment has been received.
Workshop or Course Fees and Dates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations and refunds
If a client cancels their booking:
- Within 7 days of booking and paying. Fee will be refunded in full
- More than 2 calendar months of the workshop or course date the fee will be refunded less a £15 administration charge.
- Less than 2 calendar months. The fee will be refunded less a discretionary amount of up to £30 administration charge, only if place can be filled. If the place is not filled fee will be non-returnable.
- Bookings are transferable if suitable.
- Workshop and courses run with a minimum of 4 people and up to a maximum of 8 people. If there are not enough participants on a particular course it will be rescheduled. If you have booked a place on a course that has to be rescheduled you will be informed two weeks before the course date.
If a workshop or course has to be cancelled by Bow Jangles Gallery for whatever reason, clients will be offered an alternative date or a full refund accordingly.
Bow Jangles workshop and course fees include: Tuition by experienced and or qualified tutors, use of workshop and course equipment, an appropriate working environment.
If a workshop or course is cancelled, Bow Jangles will not accept responsibility for travel, accommodation or other related expenses as a result.
Bow Jangles may take photographs of clients and their work for the purposes of marketing. Permission will be requested at the time.